What this product does for you
Customize the complicated references applied by default (type: FDRVBH) by personalized references, simple and easier to handle (example: BRAND-0001).
- You can choose whether to reindex all the references of the orders, or only the new ones.
- You can indicate a static prefix in the references.
- You can include the order date in the references, and choose the format to display.
- You can choose the type of numbering for references:
- > By ID.
- > By incremental numbers (you can choose which number to start).
- > By Random. It allows selecting how many digits the reference will contain: Example: If you select 4 digits, the reference will be: 0001, 0002 ... If you select 2 digits, the reference will be: 01, 02 ...
- Simplifies order management, with references to humanized, easy to remember and simpler orders for daily management.
- Fully automatic process
- It facilitates the management of orders, by offering reference id more simple, fully customized.
- Customize order references.
- Simplify the work with orders, to have references easy to handle and remember.
- Selection of reindexing of all the orders, or only of the new ones.
- Static prefix selection.
- Creation date selection.
- Selection of type of date format.
- Selection of type of numbering: by id, correlative or random.
- You can choose from which number to start the numbering.
- Compatible with multi-shop and multi-language.
- Free technical support.
- Documentation included.
Demo, you can try our module from:
Back Office Demo: https://ps16es.codeplus.es/admin441honp31
Front Office Demo: https://ps16es.codeplus.es